- You cannot add "JYNNS Nourishing Soup" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
People who are often prone to cold, low limbs, pale complexion, hair loss, white hair, back pain, etc., are recommended to have Black Bean Soup. Among them, black chicken can play the role of nourishing blood, and black beans can nourish the liver and kidney, suitable for men, women and children.
Fallopia multiflora, Black Beans, Red Dates, Wolfberry, Agrocybe Aegerita, Radix, Chuanxiong, Huai Shan (yam), Yu Zhu
- Suggested Cooking Method:
Main Ingredient: Half a black chicken
Seasoning: Ginseng slice, salt
- Boil the black chicken, set aside to use
- Put the black beans in a wok, stir fry without oil until the beans are slipt, then rinse with water and dry
- Wash the Polygonum multiflorum and red dates with water
- Put the black chicken and all the ingredients into the pot, add 1 litre of water to cook for 2 hours
- Add an appropriate amount of salt to season