1. Maintaining Young, Beautiful Skin
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and glow, that’s because the production of the most abundant protein in our body, collagen, is slowing down. When that happens, the only way to supplement is through collagen intake. Peach Gum is one of the best natural skin foods because it is so versatile and also very economical for long term use.
By taking just 2 tablespoons of re-hydrated peach gum every day, you’re getting more than enough collagen to stop ugly wrinkles and cellulite from forming.
2. Boosts Metabolism and Muscle Growth
Glycine found in Peach Gum is known as an anti-aging protein that delays the deterioration of muscle tissue, and stimulate the human growth hormone. Research has shown that it can balance sugar levels while improving physical performance, helping you feel energized throughout the day.
3. Takes Care of Joints and Bones
The amino-acids found in Peach Gum are used in the formation of connective tissue that keeps your joints flexible and durable, or you’ll end with degenerative joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
4. Improves Cardiovascular Health
Among the proteins found inside Peach Gum is Proline, which helps reduce the fat buildup in our blood vessels, reducing the stress on the heart. This regulates blood pressure. It also helps preventing the hardening of arteries.
5. Enhances Sleep Quality
Besides maintaining blood sugar levels, Peach Gum can also take away the anxiety and stress that’s keeping you up at night and give you a good night’s rest, and wake up all refreshed ready for a new day.
HOW TO USE
1. Soak peach gum overnight. Clean the impurities if any and drain.
2. In a pot, bring the 1.5 litres of water to boil. Add in red dates, cover with a lid, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then add in peach gum and continue to simmer for another 20 minutes.
3. Add in ginkgo, rock sugar and pandan leaves. Continue to simmer for another 10 – 15 minutes.
4. Off the fire and add in the goji berries. Serve hot or chilled.
Store in a cold and dry place, avoid direct sunlight